Vision and Mission
"Preparing students for a life of transformation and service through excellent, Christ-centred education"
- Is grounded in a biblical Christian perspective.
- Provides quality, innovation, and excellence in education.
- Develops and promotes local and global leadership and service.
- Strive to meet their full potential and become passionate life-long learners.
- Demonstrate respect for others and all of God’s creation.
- Deliver excellence in student learning and teaching practices.
- Establish a dynamic and evolving professional teaching/learning community.
- Are Christians committed to living out their faith.
Our School Culture:
- Provides a secure learning environment which nurtures, encourages, and challenges students.
- Partners together to help children flourish in their spiritual, social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.