Our visits with our VCS families continue, and we are full of thanksgiving for the overwhelming support shown by our school. As we move forward in the Hope and a Future campaign, we are also looking to people and connections beyond this community to help this project along. Many of you are already joining the campaign in this way, by reaching out to your colleagues, corporate connections, bible studies, and social networks to share our vision. We have resources and people to help you with this; let us support your efforts.
Here are some ideas from our community about reaching out:
• Hosting a dinner for friends, and sharing your story of what VCS means to you—celebrate our purpose and project
• Does your employer have a foundation? Connect us with the application.
• You know some VCS alumni, who know some alumni: connect via Facebook and share the look book
• Share the Hope and a Future campaign Facebook page
• Connect with other VCS parents making corporate presentations
• Send us the name(s) of people you think we should talk to
• Consider who you may know who could make a gift in kind donation